To provide support to operations for general administrative activities.
- Data Entry and Updating Records
- Preparing and editing documents
- Supporting onshore Owners Corporation Managers with administrative tasks
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and setting up for meetings
- Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, conduct research
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
- At least 1 year of experience in secretarial, administrative assistant role or equivalent
- Great communications skills – verbal and written
- Well versed in MS Office application & General computer literacy
- Process oriented but also seek continuous improvement of process
- Confident and well presented
- Self motivated, positive attitude and strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail & Time Management skills
- Result oriented
- Resourceful – willing to tap into resources online (forums, groups etc) to get results
- Able to develop a deep understanding of company culture
- Professional discretion
|Job Category||Admin, Administrative/Back office|
|Job Status||Full Time|
|Year of Experience||1|
|Working Hours||Day Shift|
|Dress Code||Business (e.g Shirts)|
|Telephone||(02) 485 7521|
WHY WORK FOR US?
|* FREE Daily Meals|
|* Regularization and Annual Appraisal|
|* HMO Coverage + 1 Dependent FOR FREE|
|* Paid Time Offs|
|* Competitive Salary Packages|
|* Work-Life Balance|
|* Friendly and Supportive TGT Team|