Position Title: Automation Engineer // Day Shift Schedule: Day Shift // Australian MSP
Are you looking for a company that would challenge and develop your skills with the world’s leading IT tools as a member of the world’s leading MSP?
Then this JOB is for YOU!
As an Automation Engineer you would be responsible for the following activities:
- Automation Tasks
- – PowerShell GUI writing
- – Server Health Checks
- – User Creation across multiple domains
- – O365 licensing auditing under Microsoft CSP
- – Configure monitoring of network devices via SNMP and review thresholds
- – Perform Windows Server health checks and root cause investigation
- – Respond to ConnectWise Automate Network Operations Centre tickets
So who are we?
We are a diverse team with backgrounds from across the world but we all have this in common – we love all things tech and improving client’s experiences. We are pushing boundaries to revolutionize how our customers interact with us and our products. We are not just looking for seat fillers by hiring IT Professionals that can demonstrate that they have a passion for IT, but a drive to work with and help users across the world in getting the most out of this fast pace world.
To be successful in this role, you will have the following qualities and experience:
- Average to Good Communication skills
- Highly comprehensive
- Aptitude and enthusiasm for learning new methods and techniques
- Experience using the Software Development Lifecycle and Full Testing Lifecycle
- Advanced skills writing PowerShell scripts on technologies like Windows, O365, Azure, AWS, Veeam, VMware, Nutanix (PowerShell GUI
- writing experience highly sought after)
- Experience with SQL and Transact SQL queries
- Scripting experience with ConnectWise Automate (aka Labtech) extremely advantageous
- Free thinking individual, able to think outside the box to streamline manual tasks into an automated process
What can you expect from us?
Straight up, you can expect us to treat you as equal. Our culture is based on ensuring a stable, secure environment with an emphasis on family and support as you would expect from any Team. We provide great benefits and services for you and your family and strive to provide an environment in which you can strive to be your best. The management and client strongly believe in an open and friendly approach which allows you to have a say in your career path and growth.
If the above sounds like the right opportunity to further your career CLICK APPLY!
|Job Status||Full Time|
|Year of Experience||2-3|
|Working Hours||Day Shift|
|Dress Code||Business (e.g Shirts)|
|Telephone||(02) 485 7521|
WHY WORK FOR US?
|* FREE Daily Meals|
|* Regularization and Annual Appraisal|
|* HMO Coverage + 1 Dependent FOR FREE|
|* Paid Time Offs|
|* Competitive Salary Packages|
|* Work-Life Balance|
|* Friendly and Supportive TGT Team|