Do you have what it takes to be one of our BEST Purchasing Officer who goes above and beyond to deliver world-class procurement quality and excellent results?
Experience being part of our campaign, CENTRE COM, and work with like-minded individuals whose goal is to work closely with their clients to identify their requirements and provide world-class customer service.
So who are we, and what can you expect from us?
Straight up, you can expect us to treat you as equal. Our culture is based on ensuring a stable, secure environment with an emphasis on family and support as you would expect from any Team. We provide great benefits and services for you and your family and strive to provide an environment in which you can strive to be your best. The management and client strongly believe in an open and friendly approach which allows you to have a say in your career path and growth.
What does the role entail?
Your day will start by being greeted by your friendly colleagues, and a video chat with your AU counterpart so you can plan the day ahead. Then, you will start delivering quality service by:
Supplier and Pricing Responsibility
- Price Negotiation with Suppliers
- Ensuring timely delivery of Supplies and Follow Up until completion.
- Works with supplier in ensuring resolution of incorrect, damaged or over-supply product.
- Processing of supplier invoices for stock, verifying items and costs meeting the deadline
- Accurately double check the items versus the orders and incoming list.
- Create and place orders for stocked,
- Regularly checking with suppliers stocks of ETA and ensure availability when needed.
- Works inter-department to ensure spacing and readiness for new stocks
- Works with other department managers in resolving issues caused by delays, prices, quality of supplies,
- Responsible in sending incorrect orders to suppliers.
Sales – Administrative and Back Office
- Ensure continuous communication with the Sales team for updates on Quotation, Orders, Inquiries Support sales department with ETA & delivery information for quotes, orders & inquiries
- Recommends resolution or alternative for delayed or unavailable stocks
- Other Administrative tasks as assigned by the manager.
How do you know that it is YOU? Great Personality + Skills = a SUCCESSFUL You!
- At least 3-4 years’ experience as a purchasing officer in an AU company
- Knowledge with computer hardware
- Good Negotiation and Budgeting Skills
- Basic knowledge of computer hardware and parts and components
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and researching skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills, knowledge and experience with Word & Excel
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast pace environment
- Sound Communication skills – excellent in English, written and verbal
Our Hiring Process
APPLY NOW and FURTHER YOUR CAREER WITH TECHNO GLOBAL TEAM!!
|Job Category||Accounting, Admin|
|Job Status||Full Time|
|Year of Experience||3-4|
|Working Hours||Day Shift|
|Dress Code||Business (e.g Shirts)|
|Telephone||(02) 485 7521|
WHY WORK FOR US?
|* FREE Daily Meals|
|* Regularization and Annual Appraisal|
|* HMO Coverage + 1 Dependent FOR FREE|
|* Paid Time Offs|
|* Competitive Salary Packages|
|* Work-Life Balance|
|* Friendly and Supportive TGT Team|