Join our company as a Bookkeeper and get to spend quality time with your family while enjoying GREAT COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS! Balancing life and work is hard out there, let us help you balance yours!
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Able to Communicate and Comprehend English language
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- 2 years minimum experience in bookkeeping/accounts with Australian business background
- Experience working with Quickbooks Online
- Experience working with Xero
- Experience working with Karbon HQ Practice Management Software is highly regarded
- Keen attention to details
- Enter invoices and complete statement reconcile for all suppliers
- Enter receipts for COD payments
Reconcile bank statements
- Utilising bank feeds to reconcile internal and external client accounts weekly
- Provide weekly reconciliation report and obtain missing information on transactions.
- Collect all relevant paperwork and store electronically for clients and internal.
- Generate weekly/monthly reports from Xero and QBO
- Data entry including uploading and processing.
- Keeping financial process documentation current and provide assitance in creating new processes, If necessary
- Create and maintain cash flow projections using Excel
- Ad Hoc reports as requested by clients or management
- E.g. reports on jobs or by staff member
|Job Category||Administrative/Back office|
|Job Status||Full Time|
|Year of Experience||2|
|Working Hours||Day Shift|
|Dress Code||Business (e.g Shirts)|
|Telephone||(02) 485 7521|
WHY WORK FOR US?
|* FREE Daily Meals|
|* Regularization and Annual Appraisal|
|* HMO Coverage + 1 Dependent FOR FREE|
|* Paid Time Offs|
|* Competitive Salary Packages|
|* Work-Life Balance|
|* Friendly and Supportive TGT Team|