Do you have the eagerness and passion to work with the best people to grow the business by new sales and territories? Are you a people person, client-centric and innovative individual who delivers excellent results?
If your answer is YES, then YOU are the missing piece in our puzzle.
So who are we, and what can you expect from us?
Our culture is based on ensuring a stable, secure environment with an emphasis on family and support as you would expect from any Team. We provide great benefits and services for you and your family and strive to provide an environment in which you can strive to be your best. The management and client strongly believe in an open and friendly approach which allows you to have a say in your career path and growth.
In a typical day, you will arrive at work and enjoy breakfast with your teammates, then pop into a quick video meeting with your whole support team to riff about the day ahead, give you a chance to provide input as a vital member of the Team. Afterward, you will:
- Source leads for Business development – Prospect potential leads through cold calling, email marketing, and social media.
- Maintain and Update Database/Sales Spreadsheet.
- Write business proposals and contracts for all current and opportunity tender business. Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications (verbal, written)
- Present the company’s services and benefits and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales force/higher management.
- Complete 75% of the sales cycle and then schedule appointments for higher management to meet with potential clients
- Contribute to improving the business and enhancing the reputation of the company by putting forward new ideas and by implementing change when requested to do so
- Produce reports for the higher management within required deadlines.
- Act as the key interface between the prospect/existing clients and all relevant divisions of the company
- Works with the client services team and other services in preparation and facilitation of the onboarding program
- Ensure effective onboarding of new clients.
- Work with the Operations team in growing and developing existing clients in generating new business.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions to clients
- Assists other TGT Support departments in client-related concerns for existing and prospect clients.
- Ensure the delivery and completion of requests and issues raised by the clients in partnership with the required departments.
What are we looking for?
To get going quickly we need to hit the ground running with a base core set of skills, so you will need to help us and demonstrate that you have;
- At least 3 years’ experience in business development handling corporate accounts, preferably US clients.
- Aggressive, Very Competitive and Result-Oriented
- Proven record of exceeding sales growth performance goals
- Must possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Must have excellent negotiation, problem-solving, time management, organizational, research and critical thinking skills.
- Strong Attention to Details
- Has a strong initiative and persistency to develop skills and nurture a relationship
- Must be a client-centric, people person and versatile.
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast pace environment
- Excellent Customer Service and Communication skills – excellent in English, written and verbal
Our Hiring Process
- 1. Make sure you read the full Ad.
- 2. If you meet the requirements, we encourage to apply for the position via the form below.
- 3. Don’t forget to impress us by attaching your well-written resume.
- 4. One of our talent scouts will then review you awesome application then call you, so be ready for a phone call.
- 5. We will contact you to come in and meet your new Team and verify all the truths (and more) written here.
- 6. And your new fantastic life beings…
So what are you waiting for?? APPLY NOW and let Techno Global Team help bring out the BEST IN YOU!
|Job Category||Marketing, Sales|
|Job Status||Full Time|
|Year of Experience||3|
|Working Hours||Night Shift|
|Dress Code||Business (e.g Shirts)|
|Telephone||(02) 485 7521|
WHY WORK FOR US?
|* FREE Daily Meals|
|* Regularization and Annual Appraisal|
|* HMO Coverage + 1 Dependent FOR FREE|
|* Paid Time Offs|
|* Competitive Salary Packages|
|* Work-Life Balance|
|* Friendly and Supportive TGT Team|