Position Title: Business/Reports Analyst // Shift Schedule: Day Shift // Australian MSP
Are you fond of analyzing data and managing databases? Do you like to earn generous compensation while doing what you love most?
If these questions makes you smile while nodding, then search no more… WE have the right job for YOU!
Be part of one of our prestigious campaign, Phase 42, and start growing with us while doing the things you love the most… at work!
So who are we, and what can you expect from us?
Straight up, you can expect us to treat you as equal. Our culture is based on ensuring a stable, secure environment with an emphasis on family and support as you would expect from any Team. We provide great benefits and services for you and your family and strive to provide an environment in which you can strive to be your best. The management and client strongly believe in an open and friendly approach which allows you to have a say in your career path and growth.
What your typical day would look like?
Start your day right – Eat breakfast and drink coffee with friends while chatting about how great your day was. Once you are all set, a quick catch up with your business counterpart would ready you for the day. Then, you are all set to do what you love doing :
CRM (Zoho) Management
- Manage the campaigns CRM – encoding, updating and ensuring that all data are up to date
- Takes charge in documenting meeting minutes in the CRM
- Encodes tasks and action plans in the CRM and follows through with colleagues until completion.
- Extract, Prepare and Analyze Reports from CRM as requested.
- Liaise with Executive Team in discussing trends and analysis for process improvement.
Connectwise/ PSA Admin
- Monthly invoicing using the Connectwise ticketing tool
- Extraction and Analysis of Timesheets
- Follow-Up Timesheet completion and follow through missing entries
- Extraction, Analysis and Presentation of Ticket reports
- Administer systems/tools by following pre-defined processes to ensure accuracy of information.
- Generate and extract data for reporting to customers and vendors
- Authenticate accuracy and review historical data where applicable. Support improvement for a permanent resolution to improve data integrity issues.
- Other administrative tasks as assigned by the manager.
What are we in the look out for? Great Personality will make a difference…
- At least 2-4 years experience in similar role
- Working experience in using Connectwise as a ticketing and invoicing tools… But don’t worry if you don’t have Connectwise experience, we will train you!
- Experience with service request management tools or any PSA ticketing tools.
- Advance skills in Microsoft excel, power point, word, access, and Google docs.
- Working experience in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Tool is required…Any CRM would be great!
- Experience in analyzing data/reports to draw business relevant conclusions and in data visualization tools.
- Work within goals, achieving and exceeding the target
- Excellent planning, organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptionally analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Experience in creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Very keen attention to details
- Excellent Communication skills – written and verbal
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast pace environment
- “CAN DO” Attitude + Initiative and Proactiveness will help you SUCCEED in this role!
Our Hiring Process
|Job Category||Admin, Administrative/Back office, Customer Service|
|Job Status||Full Time|
|Year of Experience||2|
|Working Hours||Day Shift|
|Dress Code||Business (e.g Shirts)|
|Telephone||(02) 485 7521|
WHY WORK FOR US?
|* FREE Daily Meals|
|* Regularization and Annual Appraisal|
|* HMO Coverage + 1 Dependent FOR FREE|
|* Paid Time Offs|
|* Competitive Salary Packages|
|* Work-Life Balance|
|* Friendly and Supportive TGT Team|