- Provide comprehensive assistant to the Executive to ensure a professional, efficient and responsive experience
- Calendar/Meeting Management – manage and coordinate meetings and diaries of executive
- Plan and Organize on-site or off-site meetings including but not limited to face to face meetings, teleconference, video conference, etc.
- Email Management – screen, respond and action to emails if necessary
- Travel Management – arrange flights/accommodations of the executive and other logistical requirements.
- Telephone Management – Relay accurate and detailed messages in a timely manner and monitor until completion of concern.
- Preparation of presentations, reports as an ad hoc tasks
- Assist with the creation or preparation of some documents as required
- Ensure confidentiality of information and documents between the CEO and other parts of the executive team.
- At least 3-4 year of experience in secretarial, administrative assistant role or equivalent
- Great communications skills – verbal and written
- Well versed in MS Office application
- Process oriented but also seek continuous improvement of process
- Confident and well presented
- Self motivated and positive attitude
- Attention to detail
- Result oriented
- Resourceful – willing to tap into resources online (forums, groups, etc) to get results
- Strong organizational skills
|Job Category||Administrative/Back office|
|Job Status||Full Time|
|Year of Experience||3-5|
|Working Hours||Day Shift|
|Dress Code||Business (e.g Shirts)|
|Telephone||(02) 485 7521|
WHY WORK FOR US?
|* FREE Daily Meals|
|* Regularization and Annual Appraisal|
|* HMO Coverage + 1 Dependent FOR FREE|
|* Paid Time Offs|
|* Competitive Salary Packages|
|* Work-Life Balance|
|* Friendly and Supportive TGT Team|