Empowering people though cutting-edge technology and meaningful partnerships
Do what you love and make a difference at a thriving company that offers great benefits with opportunity to advance. Techno Global Team, Inc. is looking to hire a Helpdesk Engineer that will work with our US partner, Intivix.
Intivix has been enriching and providing IT solutions to San Francisco and East Bay business for over 22 years. They are bonded by their love for uniting people with technology, meaningful partnerships and professional development.
We are looking for team members who:
- Want to join a company that truly cares about its Team Members and Clients
- Love a fast-paced, NO DRAMA workplace
- Are detail-oriented and appreciate people who take an organized approach to achieving success
- Like to work in a vibrant company where your input, contributions and ideas will directly impact the company’s growth and success
- Innately are self-motivated learners who want to work for a company that invests in education and training
- Thrive on building relationships with people and get satisfaction from helping others
- Energized to work in the NIGHT SHIFT
The ideal new team member will:
- Support relating to technical issues involving Microsoft’s core business applications and operating systems.
- Experience with managing Office 365.Communication with clients as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages
- Basic technical support at the network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security
- Monitor the remote monitoring and management system alerts and notifications, and respond accordingly through service tickets
- Work with the Service Desk Coordinator to ensure requests are routed to the proper resource in order to be resolved quickly and efficiently
- Escalate service requests that require senior engineer level support
- Basic remote access solution implementation and support: VPN, Terminal Services, and Citrix
- Support of disaster recovery solutions
- Accurately completing timesheets
- Active Directory Administration (creation of users’ accounts etc.)
- Office 365 Administration (user/mailbox creation)
- Strong desktop knowledge, Windows 10 ,8 and 7
- Macintosh experience, and iOS background a plus
- Sound knowledge in maintaining Backup technologies (Veeam, Solarwinds, Storage Craft) – at least one.
- Exchange Administration (mailbox creation)
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills
- Good Verbal and Written communication skills
- Microsoft Windows 10, Windows Server and Windows 7/8 Desktop Troubleshooting Skills.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Windows 2012/2016 server including Small Business Server 2011.
- Working experience in HyperV, Citrix Xenapp,
- Demonstrate experience with, modem router setup and configuration.
- Working knowledge of wireless networks.
- Strong troubleshooting skills to diagnose and rectify WAN and LAN issues, including ADSL based technologies.
- Knowledge of command line utilities.
- Practical experience in PC hardware repairs is an advantage.
- Practical experience in deploying and migrating users from old PCs to new PCs
- A desire to work with SME businesses to directly support their IT infrastructure.
- PowerShell or scripting experience a plus.
- Microsoft Azure experience a plus.
Why You Should Apply
- Excellent benefits
- Our team thrives on differences that make us unique
- We believe supporting one another strengthens our communication and collaboration, making us a more cohesive team
- You don’t believe in failures but rather in learning opportunities
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided upon the basis of qualifications, merit and business needs.
Great, then let’s see if you pay attention to details…
When you send us your resume, tell us why you think you would be a great addition to the team along with your salary requirements. While we appreciate “flexibility”, we are looking for an actual number so please be decisive.
Apply TODAY to Succeed TOMORROW!
|Year of Experience||2 years|
|Working Hours||Night Shift|
|Dress Code||Business (e.g Shirts)|
|Telephone||(02) 485 7521|
WHY WORK FOR US?
|* FREE Daily Meals|
|* Regularization and Annual Appraisal|
|* HMO Coverage + 1 Dependent FOR FREE|
|* Paid Time Offs|
|* Competitive Salary Packages|
|* Work-Life Balance|
|* Friendly and Supportive TGT Team|