Be part of an in-house contact center dedicated to a dynamic Australian Service Business. This campaign promises its employees continuous professional growth and full exposure to business operations. Experience a campaign that lets you have a full reign; from managing inbound customer sales inquiries to managing operational schedules and coordinating Australian operations teams. We guarantee a satisfying, challenging and highly rewarding role!
Your initial job description will see you work on the front line, handling sales and customer inquiries whilst working with our Australian operations team. As your career progresses, your job description will change and develop to leverage and develop your talents as your career rapidly progresses. New challenges in your role may include organizational responsibility of Australian territories, outbound sales to existing clients, marketing or reporting requirements. We provide an exciting, challenging, ever-changing role for individuals who want to test themselves and develop their business skills.
- Take sales bookings from previous and new customers of an Australian retail service company and convert price or schedule enquiries to sales bookings. Achieve daily, weekly, monthly sales targets by following successful sales tactics and rebuttals.
- Upsell other products and services to customers to increase the job value of initial service enquiry.
- Manage customer service issues from existing customers and ensure all leads and service enquiries are actioned prior to end of business day
- Manage job scheduling and logistics of Australian operations as liaised with the Australian business operations manager
- Report franchise owner and technician service issues to head office.
- Coordinate bookings and technical enquiries that are beyond the scope of support.
- At least one (1) year experience in a BPO setting with minimum of one (1) year of sales experience is required for this position.
- At least one (1) year exposure in dealing with Australian or UK clients
- Ability to handle enquiries and objections with confidence and can identify revenue opportunities in order to upsell
- Minimum typing speed of 35 words per minute
- Strong customer service orientation and organisational skills with excellent deductive reasoning
- Ability to understand maps is an advantage
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills with keen attention to details. Neutral accent is preferred.
- Experience in TELEMARKETING/ COLD CALLING is a PLUS
- Amenable to work in a MORNING SHIFTING SCHEDULE including Saturdays and Sundays as early as 4:30AM PHT (Philippine Standard Time)
- Applicants must be willing to work in Taguig City – BGC.
- Must be able to start on April 13, 2020
- 5 Full-Time position(s) available
|Job Category||Customer Service, Sales|
|Job Status||Full Time|
|Year of Experience||1|
|Working Hours||Day Shift|
|Dress Code||Business (e.g Shirts)|
|Telephone||(02) 485 7521|
WHY WORK FOR US?
|* FREE Daily Meals|
|* Regularization and Annual Appraisal|
|* HMO Coverage + 1 Dependent FOR FREE|
|* Paid Time Offs|
|* Competitive Salary Packages|
|* Work-Life Balance|
|* Friendly and Supportive TGT Team|