The purpose of the Inside Sales Role is to obtain new first time appointments for the Outside Sales Team
- Make outbound telephone calls
- Set appointments with prospective clients to attend business events or meetings with the Outside Sales Team
- Qualify all sales leads, allocate as appropriate, and drive leads through the sales process by inviting prospect/s to the event or meeting
- Manage/Build the Prospect database
- Perform follow-up activities
- Attend virtual sales meetings
- Consistently log and record each-and-every outreach made, in our CRM, producing regular activity reports as requested by Director of inside Sales
- Promote and represent the corporate culture and core values in all aspects of your job duties.
- Advanced understanding of operating systems, business applications, printing systems, and network systems.
- Strong computer technology product knowledge with particular focus on cloud and O365
- At least 2-3 years experience in Appointment setting, preferably AU campaign
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Excellent time management skills, knowledge and experience with Word & Excel. Experience with Dynamics is favourable.
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast pace environment
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Excellent Communication skills – excellent in English, written and verbal
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and researching skills
|Job Status||Full Time|
|Year of Experience||2 to 3|
|Working Hours||Day Shift|
|Dress Code||Business (e.g Shirts)|
|Telephone||(02) 485 7521|
WHY WORK FOR US?
|* FREE Daily Meals|
|* Regularization and Annual Appraisal|
|* HMO Coverage + 1 Dependent FOR FREE|
|* Paid Time Offs|
|* Competitive Salary Packages|
|* Work-Life Balance|
|* Friendly and Supportive TGT Team|