As a Service Desk Analyst/L1, you are responsible for handling the first level support of incident and/or service requests. Ensure service and support are provided to customers at agreed levels and that high customer satisfaction levels are maintained. You are also responsible for attaining maximum utilization of internal and field resources through daily dispatch of service requests and periodic reporting of tech team activities to management.
Technical Support & Client Communication
- Act as the first point of contact to the customer for all types of service requests.
- Coordination of all support groups to ensure maximum utilization of billable resources.
- Provide 1st level of support for incident and/or service request.
- Schedule internal and field resources on the Ticketing CRM dispatch portal.
- Monitor resource schedules to ensure prompt time entry on service requests.
- Communication with customers as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages
- Monitoring service ticket progress and escalating tickets as required.
- Perform customer follow-up to verify final resolution and determine satisfaction level.
- Report the utilization of support resources to management
- Provide accurate reports and metrics to company management on the status and budget of on-going projects and agreements.
- Understand overall service desk objectives, as well as the role and function of each team member.
- Design and maintain process documentation for the service desk team.
- Review and delivery of scheduled monthly and quarterly reports,
- Review of centralised services alerts and remediation of endpoint issues
- Monitoring backups
- Triage and Dispatch of new tickets, client responded and overdue tickets in extended trading hours
- Warranty processing
- Audit of AV endpoint licensing and reconciliation against billing
- Audit of customer offsite backup data storage and reconciliation against billing
- Compiling and sending On-boarding welcome packs to new customers
- Good Verbal and Written English communication skills
- Must have at least 2 years of Service Desk or Helpdesk experience
- Great Customer Service skills
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Technical awareness: ability to match resources to technical issues appropriately.
- Service awareness of all organization’s key services for which support is being provided.
- Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide services.
- Knowledge in Ticketing CRM
- Active Directory Administration (creation of users’ account etc.)
- Exchange Administration (mailbox creation)
- Hardware and Software Troubleshooting
- Basic Network Troubleshooting
|Job Category||Technical Support|
|Job Status||Full Time|
|Salary||₱30,000 - ₱35,000|
|Working Hours||Day Shift|
|Dress Code||Business (e.g Shirts)|
|Telephone||(02) 485 7521|
WHY WORK FOR US?
|* FREE Daily Meals|
|* Regularization and Annual Appraisal|
|* HMO Coverage + 1 Dependent FOR FREE|
|* Paid Time Offs|
|* Competitive Salary Packages|
|* Work-Life Balance|
|* Friendly and Supportive TGT Team|