Position Title: Level 2 IT Technician // Shift Schedule: Day Shift // Australian MSP
Are you ready to take your IT Career to the NEXT LEVEL?
Level up your IT Career by working with one of our campaigns, Allied ICT. Develop your skills by being exposed to high end technology applications while delivering world-class service to your customers. We are not just looking for seat fillers by hiring IT technicians that can demonstrate that they have a passion for IT, but a drive to work with their like-minded colleagues.
As a Helpdesk team member, you are responsible for handling first level support (and second level if qualified) of service requests. This relates to all technology, to include: workstations, servers, tablets, printers, phones, networks, vendor-specific hardware, software, and general administration tasks.
What is the secret sauce to why we develop better technicians?
While we can provide all the certification in the world to you, it is the practical experience and the people you work with that you will gain the most knowledge from. Image having access to leading Senior technicians that are building the future in networking and infrastructure technology, Senior technicians that are eager to share on their knowledge to bring out the best in you.
So who are we, and what can you expect from us?
Straight up, you can expect us to treat you as equal. Our culture is based on ensuring a stable, secure environment with an emphasis on family and support as you would expect from any Team. We provide great benefits and services for you and your family and strive to provide an environment in which you can strive to be your best. The management and client strongly believe in an open and friendly approach which allows you to have a say in your career path and growth.
What your typical day would look like?
As one of the top L2 Helpdesk, you will work hand in hand with the rest of the helpdesk superstars in ensuring client service delivery and world-class support by:
- Communication with customers as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages/actions.
- IT Support relating to technical issues involving Microsoft’s core business applications and operating systems (inclusive of mac OS)
- Support of disaster recovery solutions
- Basic technical support at the network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security
- Basic remote access solution implementation and support: VPN, Terminal Services and Citrix
- Monitor the remote monitoring and management system alerts and notifications, and respond accordingly through service tickets
- Monitor, Review and Address Client backups, endpoint patching & anti-virus compliance;
- Assist during the system migration process
- Work with the Service Desk Co-Ordinator to ensure requests are routed to the proper resource in order to be resolved quickly and efficiently
- Escalate service requests that require engineer level support
- Understand processes in Connect Wise by completing assigned training materials and blueprints on the Connect Wise University
What are we looking for
To get going quickly we need to hit the ground running with a super technician that has a baseline of skills, so that is why we are interested in speaking to people with;
- Active Directory Administration (creation of users’ accounts etc.)
- Experience in configuring and maintaining backup technologies including Shadow Protect and Veeam
- Office 365 Administration (user/mailbox creation, group management)
- Exchange Administration (user/mailbox creation, group management)
- Strong desktop knowledge, Windows 10 ,8 and 7
- Strong workstation operating system knowledge (Windows 10, 8, 7 & macOS)
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Experience with VMware/Hyper-V virtualization technologies
- Good server operating system knowledge (Windows 2008, 2012 & 2016)
- Demonstrate experience with, modem router setup and configuration.
- Working knowledge of wireless networks.
- Diagnose and rectify WAN and LAN issues, including ADSL based technologies.
- Strong Verbal & Written communication skills
- Experience working with PSA, RMM and document repository systems
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in MSP environment – If you don’t have MSP experience, don’t worry, we are still excited to meet you!
- Great Personality – Team Player and Independent (Perfect Mix!) , “CAN DO” Attitude, Resilient, Smart, Outgoing and Passion for Excellence.
Our Hiring Process – Fast and Easy!
|Job Category||IT, Technical Service Desk, Technical Support|
|Job Status||Full Time|
|Year of Experience||1-2|
|Working Hours||Day Shift|
|Dress Code||Business (e.g Shirts)|
|Telephone||(02) 485 7521|
WHY WORK FOR US?
|* FREE Daily Meals|
|* Regularization and Annual Appraisal|
|* HMO Coverage + 1 Dependent FOR FREE|
|* Paid Time Offs|
|* Competitive Salary Packages|
|* Work-Life Balance|
|* Friendly and Supportive TGT Team|