Position Title: Level 2 IT Technician // Shift Schedule: Night Shift // US
Are you looking to elevate your career in IT, develop your skills with the world’s leading IT tools as a member of the world’s leading MSP?
We are not just looking for seat fillers by hiring IT technicians that can demonstrate that they have a passion for IT, but a drive to work with and help users across the world in getting the most out of this fast pace world.
So what is the secret sauce to why we develop better technicians?
While we can provide all the certification in the world to you, it is the practical experience and the people you work with that you will gain the most knowledge from. Image having access to leading Senior technicians that are building the future in networking and infrastructure technology, Senior technicians that are eager to share on their knowledge to bring out the best in you.
So who are we, and what can you expect from us?
Straight up, you can expect us to treat you as equal. Our culture is based on ensuring a stable, secure environment with an emphasis on family and support as you would expect from any Team. We provide great benefits and services for you and your family and strive to provide an environment in which you can strive to be your best. The management and client strongly believe in an open and friendly approach which allows you to have a say in your career path and growth.
What will be your role as an IT Helpdesk?
Technical Support & Client Communication
- Communication with customers as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages
- IT Support relating to technical issues involving Microsoft’s core business applications and operating systems
- Support of disaster recovery solutions
- Basic technical support at the network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers,firewalls, and security
- Basic remote access solution implementation and support: VPN, Terminal Services
- Monitor the remote monitoring and management system alerts and notifications, and respond accordingly through service tickets
- Work with the Service Desk Co-Ordinator to ensure requests are routed to the proper resource in order to be resolved quickly and efficiently
- Escalate service requests that require engineer level support
- Understand processes in using ticketing system (Syncro experience is a plus)
- Accurately completing timesheets
Our Hiring Process
- 1. Make sure you read the full Ad.
- 2. If you meet the requirements, we encourage to apply for the position via the form below.
- 3. Don’t forget to impress us by attaching your well-written resume.
- 4. One of our talent scouts will then review you awesome application then call you, so be ready for a phone call.
- 5. We will contact you to come in and meet your new Team and verify all the truths (and more) written here.
- 6. And your new fantastic life beings…
- Experience in Active Directory, DNS and Windows domain environments
- Experience with ticket management and time sheet logging
- Sound knowledge of Backup technologies (Datto & CloudBerry)
- Experience with Office 365 Administration (user/mailbox creation etc..)
- Strong desktop knowledge, Windows 10 ,8 and 7
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills
- Great Verbal and Written communication skills
- Good desktop troubleshooting skills on Windows OS 10, 8, 7 including printer set-up and connectivity issue
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Windows Servers 2003-2016
- Working experience in VMware and or Citrix environment
- Demonstrate experience with, modem router setup and configuration.
- Working knowledge of wireless networks.
- Experience in configuring and maintaining back up technologies including Datto or CloudBerry
- Diagnose and rectify WAN and LAN issues, including ADSL based technologies.
- Practical experience in PC hardware repairs is an advantage.
- Practical experience in deploying and migrating users from old PCs to new PCs
- A desire to work with SME businesses to directly support their IT infrastructure.
- Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician (MCDST)
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS)
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP)
|Job Category||IT, Technical Service Desk, Technical Support|
|Job Status||Full Time|
|Year of Experience||2-3|
|Working Hours||Night Shift|
|Dress Code||Business (e.g Shirts)|
|Telephone||(02) 485 7521|
WHY WORK FOR US?
|* FREE Daily Meals|
|* Regularization and Annual Appraisal|
|* HMO Coverage + 1 Dependent FOR FREE|
|* Paid Time Offs|
|* Competitive Salary Packages|
|* Work-Life Balance|
|* Friendly and Supportive TGT Team|