Position Title: IT Helpdesk (Level 2) // Shifting Schedule: Day Shift // Campaign: New Zealand
As a Helpdesk team member, you are responsible for handling first level support (and second level if qualified) of service requests. This relates to all technology, to include: workstations, servers, printers, phones, networks, vendor-specific hardware, software, diagnostic, and general administration tasks.
Technical Support & Client Communication
- Communication with customers as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages
- IT Support relating to technical issues involving Microsoft’s core business applications and operating systems
- Supporting end-users of Lancom built Applications
- Basic technical support at the network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security
- Basic remote access solution implementation and support: VPN, Terminal Services, and Citrix
- Monitor the remote monitoring and management system alerts and notifications, and respond accordingly through service tickets
- Work with the Service Desk Co-Ordinator to ensure requests are routed to the proper resource in order to be resolved quickly and efficiently
- Escalate service requests that require engineer level support
- Understand processes in ConnectWise by completing assigned training materials and blueprints on the Connect Wise University
- Upskilling in Cloud Technologies such as AWS and Azure by completing assigned training and certifications
- Accurately completing & submitting timesheets
- Active Directory Administration (creation of users’ accounts etc.)
- Sound knowledge of Backup technologies (Symantec, Veaam, Storage Craft) – at least one.
- Office 365 Administration (user/mailbox creation)
- Exchange Administration (mailbox creation)
- Strong desktop knowledge, Windows 10,8 and 7
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills
- Good Verbal and Written communication skills
- Microsoft Windows 7, 8.1 & 10 Desktop Troubleshooting Skills.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Windows 2008 – 2016 server.
- Working experience in Citrix / RDS
- Strong experience in troubleshooting and diagnostics
- Demonstrate experience with, modem/router setup and configuration.
- Working knowledge of wireless networks.
- Account migration and deployment
- Experience in configuring and maintaining back up technologies including Storage Craft
- Diagnose and rectify WAN and LAN issues, including ADSL based technologies.
- Experience working with AWS Technologies
- Practical experience in deploying and migrating users from old PCs to new PCs
- A desire to work with SME businesses to directly support their IT infrastructure.
- Experience with Connectwise or other PSA Ticketing tools.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
- Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician (MCDST)
- Office 365 Certifications
- AWS Certification
|Job Category||IT, Technical Support|
|Job Status||Full Time|
|Salary||Php 35,000 - Php 40,000|
|Year of Experience||3 years|
|Working Hours||Shifting Schedule (4 x 11)|
|Dress Code||Business (e.g Shirts)|
|Telephone||(02) 485 7521|
WHY WORK FOR US?
|* FREE Daily Meals|
|* Regularization and Annual Appraisal|
|* HMO Coverage + 1 Dependent FOR FREE|
|* Paid Time Offs|
|* Competitive Salary Packages|
|* Work-Life Balance|
|* Friendly and Supportive TGT Team|