Position Title: Level 2 IT Technician
Have you been searching for a company that would bring out the technical guru in you? Have you been looking for growth, opportunity and skill development? If you are nodding your head now while reading this, then you have landed on the RIGHT page.
Look no more, as you have found what you are looking for.
We are not just looking for ordinary IT helpdesks, we are in the look out for an extra ordinary IT technician who is equipped with the skills and the right attitude to grow with us… plus the passion and commitment to excel in their craft. As a part of the helpdesk team, you will be working with like-minded individuals in delivering world class service to your clients. You will get to experience and use world-class and high-end technology which will help you be the best of what you do.
So who are we, and what can you expect from us?
Straight up, you can expect us to treat you as equal. Our culture is based on ensuring a stable, secure environment with an emphasis on family and support as you would expect from any Team. We provide great benefits and services for you and your family and strive to provide an environment in which you can strive to be your best. The management and client strongly believe in an open and friendly approach which allows you to have a say in your career path and growth.
We are looking for someone who:
- Want to join a company that truly CARES about its Team Members and Clients
- Love a fast-paced, NO DRAMA workplace
- Are detail-oriented and appreciate people who take an organized approach to achieving success
- Like to work in a vibrant company where your input, contributions and ideas will directly impact the company’s growth and success
- Innately are self-motivated learners who want to work for a company that invests in education and training
- Thrive on building relationships with people and get satisfaction from helping others
What are we looking for
To get going quickly we need to hit the ground running with a super technician that has a baseline of skills, so that is why we are interested in speaking to people with;
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role
- Active Directory Administration (creation of users’ accounts etc.)
- Sound knowledge of Backup technologies (Veeam and/or Acronis)
- Office 365 Administration (user/mailbox creation)
- Strong desktop knowledge, Windows 10 ,8 and 7
- Familiarity with Firewall, Switch and Network architecture and troubleshooting procedures.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills 2010-2016
- Good server operating system knowledge (Windows 2008, 2012 & 2016)
- Endpoint protection tools, Line of Business apps, and mobile devices
- Background in troubleshooting application issues, experience with automated PC deployments/imaging tools and user profile setups/migration.
- Strong Verbal & Written communication skills
- Experience working with PSA, RMM and document repository systems
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in MSP environment
- Diagnose and rectify WAN and LAN issues, including ADSL based technologies
- Practical experience in PC hardware repairs is an advantage
- Practical experience in deploying and migrating users from old PC’s to new PC’s
- A desire to work with SME businesses to directly support their IT infrastructure
- Willing to work on a permanent Night Shift Schedule
- Experience in a Managed Service Provider (MSP) is a PLUS!
Our Hiring Process:
|Job Category||IT, Technical Service Desk, Technical Support|
|Job Status||Full Time|
|Job Level||2 years|
|Year of Experience||2|
|Working Hours||Day and Night|
|Dress Code||Business (e.g Shirts)|
|Telephone||(02) 485 7521|
WHY WORK FOR US?
|* FREE Daily Meals|
|* Regularization and Annual Appraisal|
|* HMO Coverage + 1 Dependent FOR FREE|
|* Paid Time Offs|
|* Competitive Salary Packages|
|* Work-Life Balance|
|* Friendly and Supportive TGT Team|