We are looking for talented, self-motivated individuals to join our team. If you think you are ready to be AWESOME , you need to APPLY today!
Are you looking to elevate your career in IT, develop your skills with the world’s leading IT tools as a member of the world’s leading MSP?
We are not just looking for seat fillers by hiring IT technicians that can demonstrate that they have a passion for IT , but a drive to work with our top line client, Reliable IT, and help users across the world in getting the most out of this fast pace world.
In a typical day, you will arrive at work following US Central Standard time, pop into a quick video meeting with your whole support team to riff about the day ahead, give you a chance to provide input as a vital member of the team. Afterward, you will hit the job boards to take on IT challenges to deliver world standard support on the front lines while working with technicians both here and abroad.
So what is the secret sauce to why we develop better technicians?
While we can provide all the certification in the world to you, it is the practical experience and the people you work with that you will gain the most knowledge from. Image having access to leading Senior technicians that are building the future in networking and infrastructure technology, Senior technicians that are eager to share on their knowledge to bring out the best in you.
So who are we, and what can you expect from us?
Straight up, you can expect us to treat you as equal. Our culture is based on ensuring a stable, secure environment with an emphasis on family and support as you would expect from any Team. We provide great benefits and services for you and your family and strive to provide an environment in which you can strive to be your best. The management and client strongly believe in an open and friendly approach which allows you to have a say in your career path and growth.
What are we looking for
To get going quickly we need to hit the ground running with a super technician that has a baseline of skills, so that is why we are interested in speaking to people with;
- Desktop Support
- Great Communication Skills
- Experience supporting Active directory
- Experience with Microsoft O365
- Basic Server experience
- Basic Understanding of Networking Active Directory Administration (creation of user’s accounts etc.)
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in MSP environment would be a plus
- Microsoft Certifications; current MCP, MCSE or MCSA, good to have
- Sharepoint server experience would be a plus
- Experience with Kaseya, IT Glue and/or Autotask (good to have)
- Experience with Citrix, VMware and /or Microsoft Azure (good to have)
Our Hiring Process
- 1. Make sure you read the full Ad.
- 2. If you meet the requirements, we encourage to apply for the position via the form below.
- 3. Don’t forget to impress us by attaching your well-written resume.
- 4. One of our talent scouts will then review you awesome application then call you, so be ready for a phone call.
- 5. We will contact you to come in and meet your new Team and verify all the truths (and more) written here.
- 6. And your new fantastic life beings…
So what are you waiting for? If this position screams out to you YES, then complete the application as we are very keen to meet YOU!
|Job Category||IT, Technical Service Desk, Technical Support|
|Job Status||Full Time|
|Year of Experience||3|
|Working Hours||Night Shift|
|Dress Code||Business (e.g Shirts)|
|Telephone||(02) 485 7521|
WHY WORK FOR US?
|* FREE Daily Meals|
|* Regularization and Annual Appraisal|
|* HMO Coverage + 1 Dependent FOR FREE|
|* Paid Time Offs|
|* Competitive Salary Packages|
|* Work-Life Balance|
|* Friendly and Supportive TGT Team|