As a Helpdesk team member, you are responsible for the handling first level support (and second level if qualified) of service requests. This relates to all technology, to include: workstations, servers, tablets, printers, phones, networks, vendor specific hardware, software, and general administration tasks.
Technical Support & Client Communication
- Communication with customers as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages
- IT Support relating to technical issues involving Microsoft’s core business applications and operating systems
- Support of disaster recovery solutions
- Basic technical support at the network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security
- Basic remote access solution implementation and support: VPN, Terminal Services, and Citrix
- Monitor the remote monitoring and management system alerts and notifications, and respond accordingly through service tickets
- Work with the Service Desk Co-Ordinator to ensure requests are routed to the proper resource in order to be resolved quickly and efficiently
- Escalate service requests that require engineer level support
- Understand processes in Connect Wise by completing assigned training materials and blueprints on the Connect Wise University
- Accurately completing timesheets
- 2-3 years experience in a level 2 Service Desk Support Role.
- Experience in providing support directly with customers.
- Relevant tertiary degree and/or IT certification.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working as a Level 2 Service Desk Analyst
- User Account Management for Microsoft O365 / Exchange /ADHardware support (server, desktop, laptop)
- Basic Network knowledge (TCP/IP, WAN / LAN, VPN / SIP / WIFI)
- Self-driven & Proactive individual.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience providing support to mobile users with iphone and android devices
- ITIL Foundation V3 Certification valued
- Mac OSX Support experience valued
- Autotask & N-central experience valued
- A desire to work with SME businesses to directly support their IT infrastructure.
- Experience working with NAS and SAN solutions.
- 3CX Support and Experience valued
- Small project management experience – e.g. Server refresh projects, physical to virtual migrations, Office 365 migrations.
- Routing/switching knowledge (Cisco/Juniper/Datto/HP/Aruba experience and certification valued)
- Good technical knowledge across:
- Windows 2008, 2012, 2016 and 2019 Server
- Windows 7, 8 & 10
- Active Directory
- Group Policy
- DNS (public&private)
- Esxi server/vsphere & Hypervisor
- Experience working within a managed services environment is essential.
- Working with a range of Backup/Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity solutions
|Job Category||Technical Support|
|Job Status||Full Time|
|Year of Experience||2|
|Working Hours||Day Shift|
|Dress Code||Business (e.g Shirts)|
|Telephone||(02) 485 7521|
WHY WORK FOR US?
|* FREE Daily Meals|
|* Regularization and Annual Appraisal|
|* HMO Coverage + 1 Dependent FOR FREE|
|* Paid Time Offs|
|* Competitive Salary Packages|
|* Work-Life Balance|
|* Friendly and Supportive TGT Team|