As a Helpdesk team member, you are responsible for the handling escalations from the team. This relates to all technology, to include: workstations, servers, tablets, printers, phones, networks, vendor-specific hardware, software, and general administration tasks.
- Act as the first point of escalation by the team for user/client-relation issues or queries and act as a liaison to another IT.
- Provide management with support by recommending the system and process improvements to enhance quality service extended by the team to the users.
- Ensure that the team monitors and updates issue/call tracking systems established for Helpdesk services, ticketing system
- Utilise telephone, email and internal systems to provide technical support to customers and fellow staff.
- Efficiently and accurately record customer interactions in the CRM
- Follow internal policies and procedures to facilitate and maximize outcomes for the customers
- Manage escalated unresolved tickets to appropriate support specialist or service group and take ownership
- Provides support in supervising the day to day activities of the team and ensure to meet service delivery requirements
- Assist in the Orientation, induction, and training of New Hires
- Ensure Service Level Agreement and Standard Operating procedures are met.
Additional Tasks and Technologies involved in the process
- Extensive Knowledge in Active Directory Administration
- Sound knowledge of Backup technologies (Symantec, Veam,Veritas, Storage Craft) – at least one.
- Extensive knowledge in Office 365 Administration (Configuration of Mailboxes, Groups, Shared Mailboxes and Permissions)
- Expert in Exchange Administration (Configuration of Mailboxes, Groups, Shared Mailboxes and Permissions)
- Extensive knowledge in server installation and management
- Strong desktop knowledge, Windows 10 ,8 and 7
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills
- More than 4 years of experience operating in an environment with overall delivery model for enterprise IT and a service-oriented
- More than 4 years of experience developing and publishing services and SLAs
- More than 4 years of experience in establishing relationships with customers ensuring alignment with the business needs
- Ensure Incidents are progressed and escalated in accordance with the service targets
- Directly support the IT Helpdesk team in their technical concerns and escalations
- Liaise with helpdesk leads and managers on identifying potential trends on major incidents, process improvements, issues or difficult situations
- Ensure Helpdesk and other client specific processes are always adhered to
- Provide frontline, technical solutions wherever possible, ensuring customer satisfaction always
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Windows Operating Systems such as Windows 7,8 and 10
- Sound knowledge of Windows Server 2008, 2012 and 2016
- Sound knowledge of Exchange 2010, 2013 and 2016
- Working Experience in Hyper-V & VMware
- Demonstrate experience with, modem router setup and configuration.
- Working knowledge of wireless networks.
- Experience in configuring and maintaining ShadowProtect & Image Manager
- Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician (MCDST)
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS)
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP)
- ITIL Certified
|Job Category||IT, Technical Support|
|Job Status||Full Time|
|Year of Experience||3-4|
|Working Hours||Day Shift|
|Dress Code||Business (e.g Shirts)|
|Telephone||(02) 485 7521|
WHY WORK FOR US?
|* FREE Daily Meals|
|* Regularization and Annual Appraisal|
|* HMO Coverage + 1 Dependent FOR FREE|
|* Paid Time Offs|
|* Competitive Salary Packages|
|* Work-Life Balance|
|* Friendly and Supportive TGT Team|