As the Marketing Manager, you will be required to develop, establish and maintain marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives ensuring effective management of the marketing, advertising and promotional activities of the organization, including of media communication channels.
Research, Planning & Reporting
- Develop marketing strategy plans for the organisations goals.
- Develop marketing strategy plans for the organisations products & services.
- Develop and maintain marketing calendar yearly events of product and services and sales.
- Develop lead generation workflows for organisations products and services
- Researching and evaluating new product opportunities, demand for potential products, and customer needs and insights.
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Conduct internal & external surveys to identify potential markets for products and services.
- Provide regular reporting on organisations heads on marketing performance.
Marketing Development & Lead Generation
- Execute marketing strategy and execution of plans for the existing products.
- Working with sales team to manage new product & services development.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Managing launch campaigns for new products & services, webinars, conferences and/or press conference.
- Managing distribution channels for products & services.
- Ensuring effective, branded marketing communications including the company website, print communication, and advertising.
- Creating and Managing website content and ensuring effectiveness of such.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Utilising a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Managing the continue development of the company website.
- Improving the usability , content and conversion of the company website
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
- Analysis of the effectiveness of all marketing efforts.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in similar role
- Extensive experience in business to business corporate branding is essential.
- Event Management experience is required.
- Strong content writing experience, preferably for an IT company/product
- Experience working in an IT/Technical Industry – should be knowledgeable on some IT tools.
- Exceptional Communication Skills – both written and verbal -ability to build a genuine rapport, both in person and over the phone.
- Driven and resourceful in finding new approaches to ensure his/her message is resonating to potential customers.
- Excellent Organization Skills
- Strong initiative and decision making skills
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges.
|Job Status||Full Time|
|Year of Experience||5|
|Working Hours||Day Shift|
|Dress Code||Business (e.g Shirts)|
|Telephone||(02) 485 7521|
WHY WORK FOR US?
|* FREE Daily Meals|
|* Regularization and Annual Appraisal|
|* HMO Coverage + 1 Dependent FOR FREE|
|* Paid Time Offs|
|* Competitive Salary Packages|
|* Work-Life Balance|
|* Friendly and Supportive TGT Team|