A bookkeeper has a demonstrated ability to complete work with minimal supervision. They are able to use bookkeeping software efficiently and effectively to complete work within deadlines and have the ability to identify issues of concern and bring them to the attention of their clients and managers.
- Payroll processing
- Process Accounts Payable
- Process Accounts Receivable
- Prepare basic journals
- Prepare Management Report / Financial Report
- Prepare and complete Activity Statements (BAS and IAS)
- Manage delays/issues and advise the relevant manager where appropriate Identity risk and convey this to Manager
- Demonstrate initiative and be proactive to actively seek out further work within the organization once immediate task deadlines have been met.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues
- Provide solutions to clients for errors or issues in accounting software
- Demonstrate self-checking skills
- Communicate effectively with the team expressing opinions, ideas and solutions in writing and verbally in order to achieve the best outcome.
- Xero certified – including payroll certified
- Ability to achieve deadlines, in particular, meeting the Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Excellent attention to detail, to ensure accuracy in financial records and the ability to manage competing responsibilities and identify any errors to be addressed
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize tasks, including ability to work under pressure with competing for work demands and to tight deadlines
- Effective interpersonal style including the demonstrated sense of discretion, judgment and sensitivity and the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Demonstrated organizational skills and ability to manage own workload
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to work independently under broad supervision, as well as the ability to work well in a team to achieve results
- Flexibility to manage a wide variety of tasks and adapt to changing priorities.
- Highly computer literate
- CPA (or equivalent) professional accounting qualification
- Experience with working with Cloud based accounting specifically:
- – Xero
- – Receiptbank
- – Payroll programs
|Job Category||Accounting, Administrative/Back office|
|Job Status||Full Time|
|Year of Experience||2|
|Working Hours||Day Shift|
|Dress Code||Business (e.g Shirts)|
|Telephone||(02) 485 7521|
WHY WORK FOR US?
|* FREE Daily Meals|
|* Regularization and Annual Appraisal|
|* HMO Coverage + 1 Dependent FOR FREE|
|* Paid Time Offs|
|* Competitive Salary Packages|
|* Work-Life Balance|
|* Friendly and Supportive TGT Team|