Provide consumer quality product listings and displays on website optimized for readability, aesthetics and customer satisfaction. Edit and update pictures and content accordingly. If time allows provide additional multimedia and layout content as requested.
Primary Job Functions
- Maintaining, editing, adding, beautifying product to be posted and existing on the website.
- Locate exact match product information from SKU/manufacturer part number information for website addition.
- Ensuring content is accurate, free of errors, free of trademark/copyright issues and unenviable external linkages and third-party content.
- Setting of manufacturer/brand and allocating appropriate categories
- Allocate specification filters correctly to items, and adding appropriate selling and search tags.
- Managing brands & categories – changing category, updating, etc.
- Proactively suggest and improve website content, useability and look.
- Assist with static web content such as banners, new deal setups, basic HTML templating for sale headers and pages.
- Recommend and assist with small scale (deal pages, product pages) CSS and layout changes, as well as large scale (global CSS, header, main layout) changes, with demo/mock ups.
- Other website tasks as assigned by the client
- Experience with Product Listing and website content maintenance.
- Understand importance of category, brand, tags and specifications in the customer acquisition process.
- Solid Working knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3.
- Exemplary English written and editing skills.
- Experience in graphic design with the usage of tools such as Photoshop, GIMP or similar applications.
- Understand customer needs as relates to online layout and information.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in ecommerce design and look.
- A creative flair for graphic design work.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong drive to achieve quality outcomes.
- Good Decision-Making skills.
- Demonstrable Researching skills.