Are you a smart, tech savvy, outgoing person who wants to always be up to date on the latest trend in Technology? Do you have the skills of a talented individual who is good in back end and customer service?
If YES, then drag that cursor below and APPLY NOW!
Experience being part of our campaign, CENTRE COM, and work with like-minded individuals whose goal is to work closely with their clients to identify their requirements and provide world class customer service.
So who are we, and what can you expect from us?
Straight up, you can expect us to treat you as equal. Our culture is based on ensuring a stable, secure environment with an emphasis on family and support as you would expect from any Team. We provide great benefits and services for you and your family and strive to provide an environment in which you can strive to be your best. The management and client strongly believe in an open and friendly approach which allows you to have a say in your career path and growth.
What would be your day to day tasks look like?
- Answer product-related inquiries (hardware, computer parts, laptops etc)
- Develop and maintain a clear understanding of products and service opportunities
- Ensure that accurate data is added to the CRM in a timely manner (Leads, opportunities, Sales, Etc.)
- Maintain an understanding of pipeline
- Ensuring quotation is complete and follow up until completed.
- Process and progress Sales orders and expedite orders through to completion effectively and efficiently
- Work with various division of the organisation – Purchase, production and warehouse team members.
- Ensure the Quality Management procedures are always followed.
- Support BDMs in completing quotations in a timely manner
- Support BDMs in processing and progressing their sales orders
So what does it takes for you to be the “CHOSEN ONE”? Personality over Skills!
- Should have an ICT Hardware & infrastructure Knowledge – Don’t worry, it doesn’t need to be advanced, basic and theoretical knowledge is definitely accepted!
- At least 2 years of BPO experience required
- Good communication skills
- “CAN DO” attitude
- Client Focused and Customer Centric
- Decision Making/Judgement – Demonstrates the ability to make timely and effective decisions, including escalation when required
- Passion for Quality and Excellence
- Strong organisational skills, attention to details and Time Management
- Responsible and accountable for meeting deadlines.
- Desirable – Experience working with SAP (Business One)
- Hardware and education sector working experience highly desirable
- Passionate to update knowledge on IT Trends and Technology.
Our Hiring Process – Fast and Easy!
|Job Category||IT, Sales, Technical Service Desk, Technical Support|
|Job Status||Full Time|
|Year of Experience||2|
|Working Hours||Day Shift|
|Dress Code||Business (e.g Shirts)|
|Telephone||(02) 485 7521|
WHY WORK FOR US?
|* FREE Daily Meals|
|* Regularization and Annual Appraisal|
|* HMO Coverage + 1 Dependent FOR FREE|
|* Paid Time Offs|
|* Competitive Salary Packages|
|* Work-Life Balance|
|* Friendly and Supportive TGT Team|