Do what you love and make a difference at a thriving company that offers great benefits with opportunity to advance. Techno Global Team, Inc. is looking to hire a Provisioning Coordinator that will work with our partner, QOS Networks
QOS is leading the charge in edge tech-enabled managed services. QOS powers managed services with internally developed and proprietary software. Delivering solutions for improved data and analytics from the edge to business leaders. Be expose to cutting edge infrastructure and deploying ancillary technologies such as SDN, uCPE, 5G, and self-healing networks to drive multi-cloud adoption, to create a stronger economic model and lighter footprint without sacrificing performance.
We’re seeking a detail-oriented Provisioning Coordinator with experience relevant to serving as a primary point of contact for our vendors and facilitating our service and project teams’ ability to complete work within approved timelines and budgets. The ideal candidate thrives in an environment where teams work together according to best practices and believes stellar internal and external interactions are just as important as the excellent technical support we provide to our clients. You can look forward to a role that expands your skill set with challenging and rewarding responsibilities that support your professional goals.
Candidates should have demonstrated ability to:
- Coordinate orders, follow ups, escalations with various carriers
- Ensure all communication, schedules, shipments, and updates are within the company’s CRM / Project Management systemWork with Project Managers to provide regular schedule updates
- Ensure clients are aware of upcoming schedules and shipments in advance by phone call and email (where required)
- Follow up call 24 – 72 hours prior to schedule to reconfirm
- Monitor and track provisioning order progress and handle any issues that arise
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status adequately to all Project Team participants
- Use project management tools to monitor working hours, budget, plans and money spend Issue all appropriate legal paperwork
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports within Connect Wise
- Ensure customer satisfaction through life-cycle of project
Required Skills and Background
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and of project management tools Knowledge of Connect Wise is a bonus
- Previous experience in Telephony projects
- Previous experience working with Telcos (e.g. Telstra, AAPT)
Our Hiring Process
- 1. Make sure you read the full Ad.
- 2. If you meet the requirements, we encourage to apply for the position via the form below.
- 3. Don’t forget to impress us by attaching your well-written resume.
- 4. One of our talent scouts will then review you awesome application then call you, so be ready for a phone call.
- 5. We will contact you to come in and meet your new Team and verify all the truths (and more) written here.
- 6. And your new fantastic life beings…
So what are you waiting for?? If this position screams out to you YES, then complete the application as we are very keen to meet YOU!
|Job Category||Customer Service, IT, Technical Service Desk|
|Job Level||Mid level|
|Year of Experience||2 years|
|Working Hours||Night Shift|
|Dress Code||Business (e.g Shirts)|
|Telephone||(02) 485 7521|
WHY WORK FOR US?
|* FREE Daily Meals|
|* Regularization and Annual Appraisal|
|* HMO Coverage + 1 Dependent FOR FREE|
|* Paid Time Offs|
|* Competitive Salary Packages|
|* Work-Life Balance|
|* Friendly and Supportive TGT Team|