Position Title: Purchasing Support Officer // Shift Schedule: Day Shift // Large Australian IT Supplier
Do you have what it takes to work with a world-class company and further your Purchasing skills? Do you want to take your career up to a higher level while working in a fun and relaxed environment?
If you answer “YES” to all of these, then click on APPLY and be ONE of US!!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Be part of the Scorptec Computers family and start your journey in providing professional, expert service to our customers while working with like-minded talented individuals. We are currently looking for ENTHUSIASTIC people to join us in providing world class quality service.
Scorptec Computers finds pride not just in delivering high quality innovative products and services that offer superior value to its long-term customers but mostly in ensuring personal and professional growth of their employees. Always making sure that employees grow and succeed WITH them.
You will, together with the team, specialize in providing excellent service to your clients and customers. A great opportunity for you to grow and earn at the same time!
All these you will experience while having fun working with a talented and awesome team in a fun and relaxed environment.
So who are we, and what can you expect from us?
Our culture is based on ensuring a stable, secure environment with an emphasis on family and support as you would expect from any Team. We provide great benefits and services for you and your family and strive to provide an environment in which you can strive to be your best. The management and client strongly believe in an open and friendly approach which allows you to have a say in your career path and growth.
HOW YOUR DAY WILL LOOK LIKE?
You will start you day by being greeted by your friendly team members. A daily catch up to ensure that you are all set for the day ahead. Then you start delivering your service by engaging yourself in the following activities:
Inventory and Pricing Management
- Manage & review incoming items from pending orders to incoming list
- Create, Place orders for stocked items and order fulfilment
- Manage the availability / ETA for stock by regularly checking with suppliers
- Plan and manage stock deliveries with warehouse department to ensure readiness in receiving the supplies
- Manage pricing for demo stock or not new items going back into stock from warranty/supplier within set guidelines
- Liaise with product managers for issues / long delays with obtaining inventory and pricing issues
- Organize to return consignment / no sale return stock back to suppliers as per the requirements of product managers
- Support sales department with ETA & delivery information for quotes, orders & inquiries
- Provide solutions or alternative product options for delayed / long eta inventory
- Support product managers with adding new products when necessary
- Attending vendor functions or training nights whenever possible
- Negotiate pricing with suppliers for inventory
- Follow up with suppliers regularly on long/no ETA for updates or alternative and with any overdue items that have not arrived
- Follow up and resolve any incorrectly supplied / damaged / oversupplied items
- Processing of supplier invoices for received stock, verifying items and costs. To be done in a timely manner and passed onto the Accounts department for final processing.
- Provide warehouse department with daily pickup list for stock collection from suppliers using our van(s)
- Create monthly reports to provide logistics / supplier performance details. Highlight any logistics issues or problem with suppliers that may need to be addressed.
- Create weekly reports for No ETA / long or reoccurring delayed items and provide to product managers
- Check and respond to emails from staff and suppliers. Maintain own mailbox as well as general purchasing mailbox.
- Prepare and provide sell out reports for product managers as necessary, data for supplier and internal reports.
WHAT WE ARE IN THE LOOK OUT FOR:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a purchasing admin staff
- Proven experience in a purchasing officer position in a computer hardware environment
- Knowledge and experience with Budgeting and Costing
- Basic knowledge of computer hardware and parts and components
- Excellent time organization and time management skills, knowledge and experience with Word & Excel
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast pace environment
- Sound Communication skills – excellent in English, written and verbal
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and researching skills
Our Hiring Process
|Job Status||Full Time|
|Year of Experience||2|
|Working Hours||Day Shift|
|Dress Code||Business (e.g Shirts)|
|Telephone||(02) 485 7521|
WHY WORK FOR US?
|* FREE Daily Meals|
|* Regularization and Annual Appraisal|
|* HMO Coverage + 1 Dependent FOR FREE|
|* Paid Time Offs|
|* Competitive Salary Packages|
|* Work-Life Balance|
|* Friendly and Supportive TGT Team|