Are you PASSIONATE about technology always looking for the latest and greatest hardware available? Then we want you to join a growing team of like-minded people.
At Scorptec Computers, our customers love our level of service, professionalism, and expertise. We are currently looking for ENTHUSIASTIC people to join us in continuing to make this a reality for all our customers.
We specialize in providing the latest in technology products backed with our excellent after-sales service. We have experienced exciting growth and are consistently looking for bright, energetic, and passionate people to grow with us and provide the first level of customer support to facilitate a smooth, informed, accurate and prompt pre and post-sales experience to our customers and clients.
Before applying for this position, please ensure that you have met the critical competencies outlined below in bold. At this time, applications without the minimum critical skills will not be considered.
- To handle the first contact customer support through
- Web Live Chat
- Phone enquiry
- Email enquiry
- Orders from Scorptec Web site
- To provide customer with up-to-date information, including but not limited to product, delivery, account/credit info, special sales/promotions, order, warranty and tech services.
- Creation of solutions and managing end-to-end solution sales.
- Being able to ascertain the customer needs and provide a high level of customer service including; recommending, selecting, and conceptualising solutions,
- To escalate the customer requirements to the Sales, Tech and Warranty teams when required.
- Provide administration support to the sales, warranty and tech teams, such as, finding the ETA from purchasing team, gathering info for quotation, etc.
- To assist in creating and updating documentation on sales process and standard
- To prepare documentations on workflow to standardise the entire sales process
- To prepare and maintain training manual ensure it is always up to date
- HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE IT PRODUCTS KNOWLEDGE IS A MUST
- Fluent in English language, both written & verbal communication
- Good phone and customer service manner and skills
- Ability to build and retain relationship with customers
- Have good computer skills and a good knowledge in Microsoft Office applications
- A passion for technology and technically knowledgeable about IT hardware, components, and IT solutions
- Zendesk experience is an advantage
- Have worked in helpdesk environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Proven pre-sales and technical support performance in a business development capacity.
- Integrity, honesty, flexibility, good energy levels and ability to work under pressure
- Willing to work in team environment
- Professionalism and Friendliness, having great interpersonal skills and phone etiquette.
- Attention to detail
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and researching skills
- Good time management skills.
- To be good at building relationships with prospective clients, and thinking outside the box to provide solutions for their needs.
|Job Status||Full Time|
|Salary||₱27,000 - ₱30,000|
|Years of Experience||2|
|Working Hours||Shifting Schedule|
|Dress Code||Business (e.g Shirts)|
|Telephone||(02) 485 7521|
WHY WORK FOR US?
|* FREE Daily Meals|
|* Regularization and Annual Appraisal|
|* HMO Coverage + 1 Dependent FOR FREE|
|* Paid Time Offs|
|* Competitive Salary Packages|
|* Work-Life Balance|
|* Friendly and Supportive TGT Team|