Do you have what it takes to be our Star Senior Systems Engineer?
TGT is currently looking for a Senior Systems Engineer (Voice) to join one our prestigious campaigns and their awesome team, Subnet!
What makes us great? – Competitive Package with PAY INCREASES, Dayshift and Weekend Off, FREE 2 HMO* (employee and dependents), FREE Meal Daily, Relaxed and Fun Environment, Supportive Management, Opportunity to train with your team in Australia!
So who are we and what can you expect from us?
Subnet is a South Australian owned and managed IT company, partnering with organisations to provide a vast range of technology solutions. Subnet have been a trusted IT partner for organisations for over 18 years, providing services to over 300 customers across South Australia. Subnet values their employees by offering an extensive Employee Well being Program and fostering an inclusive and supportive team environment.
What are we looking for?
To get going quickly we need to hit the ground running with a super technician that has a baseline of skills, so that is why we are interested in speaking to people with:
- Proven experience with Cisco Voice or experience with voice technologies is vital.
- Demonstrated experience fielding Level 1, Level 2 and 3 support calls from customers in proactive and reactive environments.
- Expert written and communication skills and can present technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Cisco certifications in routing, switching and voice highly desirable.
- Experience working with either Windows Server, Exchange & Office 365, Cloud Migration, Citrix, VMware, VEEAM, Cisco Networking, Voice Technologies and Contact Center will be highly desirable.
Once you’re in, you will be:
- Be the subject matter expert in Cisco Voice.
- Ticket triage according to the ITIL® Framework.
- Maintain the SLA’s to meet project and ticket deadlines, escalating to other team members as necessary.
- Ensure documentation is kept up to date, this includes IT Glue, Knowledge Base, Procedures and Ticket Notes.
Our Hiring Process
So what are you waiting for?? If this position screams out to you YES, then complete the application as we are very keen to meet YOU!
|Salary||50000 - 70000|
|Year of Experience||5 years|
|Working Hours||Day Shift|
|Dress Code||Smart Casual|
|Telephone||3 485 7521|
WHY WORK FOR US?
|* FREE Daily Meals|
|* Regularization and Annual Appraisal|
|* HMO Coverage + 1 Dependent FOR FREE|
|* Paid Time Offs|
|* Competitive Salary Packages|
|* Work-Life Balance|
|* Friendly and Supportive TGT Team|