As a SMSF Accountant, you will primarily be responsible for providing end to end accounting for all of the SMSF’s . You will have the opportunity to gain direct client contact and ownership of this role.
- bank statements
- managed accounts with multiple foreign currency accounts
- pension payments
- reserve accounts
- corporate take overs and buy backs
- share buy/sell
- purchase of rental properties both commercial and residential
Source working paper documents for shares such as downloading income statements from share registry and looking up historical share prices as well as corporate actions
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Preferably minimum of 2 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Finance – General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of Australia Super legislation
- Knowledge in BGL Simple Fund Software
- Able to work independently and deliver to agreed deadlines with a results driven approach and a good work ethic
- Strong client centricity
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
|Job Status||Full Time|
|Year of Experience||2|
|Working Hours||Day Shift|
|Dress Code||Business (e.g Shirts)|
|Telephone||(02) 485 7521|
WHY WORK FOR US?
|* FREE Daily Meals|
|* Regularization and Annual Appraisal|
|* HMO Coverage + 1 Dependent FOR FREE|
|* Paid Time Offs|
|* Competitive Salary Packages|
|* Work-Life Balance|
|* Friendly and Supportive TGT Team|