As part of the technical team, you are responsible for handling first level support (and second level if qualified) of service requests. This relates to all technologies, workstations, servers, mobile devices, printers, networks, vendor-specific hardware, software, and general administration tasks.
- Answering incoming support phone calls
- Creating and updating Tickets in Autotask
- General Level 1 – 2 support tasks including:
- – AD password resets
- – Administration of Office 365 through Powershell, especially:
- • Azure AD
- • Exchange Online
- • Sharepoint Online
- • Teams
- – Patch Approvals through Solarwinds N-Able’s Patch Management module
- – Create and deactivate user accounts upon request
- – Respond to Darkweb compromise reports
- 2-3 years experience in a level 2 Service Desk Support Role.
- Experience in providing support directly with customers.
- Relevant tertiary degree and/or IT certification.
- User Account Management for Microsoft O365 / Exchange /Active Directory / Azure Active Directory
- Using Powershell to perform tasks in O365
- Understanding of Azure AD Sync tool
- Understanding of Office 365 Federated Access
- Basic Network knowledge (TCP/IP, WAN / LAN, VPN / SIP / WIFI)
- Self-driven & Proactive individual.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience providing support to mobile users with iPhone and android devices
Good to have
- ITIL Foundation V3 Certification valued
- Current Microsoft certifications
- Mac OSX Support experience valued
- Autotask & N-central experience valued
- A desire to work with SME businesses to directly support their IT infrastructure.
- Experience working with NAS and SAN solutions.
- 3CX Support and Experience valued
- Small project management experience – e.g. Server refresh projects, physical to virtual migrations, Office 365 migrations.
- Routing/switching knowledge (Cisco/Juniper/Datto/HP/Aruba experience and certification valued)
- Good technical knowledge across:
- • Windows 2008, 2012, 2016 and 2019 Server
- • Windows 7, 8 & 10
- • Active Directory
- • Group Policy
- • DNS (public&private)
- • DHCP
|Job Category||IT, Technical Service Desk, Technical Support|
|Job Status||Full Time|
|Year of Experience||2-3|
|Working Hours||Day Shift|
|Dress Code||Business (e.g Shirts)|
|Telephone||(02) 485 7521|
WHY WORK FOR US?
|* FREE Daily Meals|
|* Regularization and Annual Appraisal|
|* HMO Coverage + 1 Dependent FOR FREE|
|* Paid Time Offs|
|* Competitive Salary Packages|
|* Work-Life Balance|
|* Friendly and Supportive TGT Team|