Are you PASSIONATE in helping customers by providing them after-sales support? Do you have a passion for technology?
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Be part of the Scorptec Computers family and start your journey in providing professional, expert service to our customers while working with like-minded talented individuals. We are currently looking for ENTHUSIASTIC people to join us in providing world class quality service.
Scorptec Computers finds pride not just in delivering high quality innovative products and services that offer superior value to its long-term customers but mostly in ensuring personal and professional growth of their employees. Always making sure that employees grow and succeed WITH them.
As Scorptec is all about providing 100% customer experience, providing after-sales support warranty support to deliver the high level of customer service and satisfaction is just as important than selling customers great products. This includes ensuring that customers experience smooth, informed, accurate, and prompt response and action on warranty claims and correspondence.
All these you will experience while having fun working with a talented and awesome team in a fun and relaxed environment.
HOW YOUR DAY WILL LOOK LIKE?
When you come in the office, get to enjoy breakfast with your colleagues while prepping yourself for the day. A morning huddle with the team to plan the activities of the day. Then you start delivering your world-class service by:
- Being a customer Advocate: Providing a high level of support on warranty claims and processes for customers through online live chat, Zendesk, Phone and Email inquiries and Online warranty claims
- Providing Effective Communication: Liasing with distributors and vendors for return authorisation, as well as following up claims to seek resolutions while upholding a high level of standard with both written and verbal communication to customers that is clear and customer centric.
- Being time conscious: Ensuring all warranty claims are processed in a timely manner. Follow through the whole warranty process and complete the task within the allotted time to meet KPI.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
- Proven excellence in phone and customer service manner and skills
- Customer Service Enthusiast
- Good computer skills and a good knowledge in Microsoft Office applications
- “CAN-DO” attitude, Pro-active, Flexible
- Willingness to grow and achieve optimal level of development
- Advanced IT product knowledge, functionality, and troubleshooting
- Previous Zendesk experience is preferred.
- Previous experience in a helpdesk environment.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Those that would love to work with a HIGHLY TALENTED AND ENERGETIC TEAM IN A FUN AND RELAXED ENVIRONMENT!
APPLYING IS EASY AS 1,2,3….
Our Hiring Process
So what are you waiting for?? If this position screams out to you YES, then complete the application as we are very keen to meet YOU!
|Job Category||Admin, Customer Service, Sales|
|Job Status||Full Time|
|Year of Experience||2|
|Working Hours||Day Shift|
|Dress Code||Business (e.g Shirts)|
|Telephone||(02) 485 7521|
WHY WORK FOR US?
|* FREE Daily Meals|
|* Regularization and Annual Appraisal|
|* HMO Coverage + 1 Dependent FOR FREE|
|* Paid Time Offs|
|* Competitive Salary Packages|
|* Work-Life Balance|
|* Friendly and Supportive TGT Team|