Position Title: Back End Developer with UX / UI Experience // Shift Schedule: Day Shift // Large Australian IT Supplier
We are looking for a capable application developer who is passionate about building innovative and state of the art online applications. If you can demonstrate to us you have a great attitude with good attention of details, and solid experience of e-commerce web development with a good understanding of continuous integration and deployment, we would like to hear from you. This is a great opportunity to work with an experienced development team in a family-like environment with a vast variety of innovative projects.
If these screams YES to you, then YOU are THE ONE we are looking for!
- Love coding and pride in high-quality deliveries.
- Proficient in developing an eCommerce web application and ERP backend using either Python and PHP.
- RESTful API development using both Python and PHP.
- Excellent knowledge and experience with relational databases such as MySQL and PostgreSQL.
- Develop unit tests and automation test scripts based on business requirements for continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD) processes.
- Tertiary qualifications in an IT-related discipline, preferably degree in computer science or software engineering.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English.
- 3+ year commercial experience in supporting, developing, and testing commercial web applications is a must.
- Good understanding of ERP systems, in particularly Odoo (formerly known as OpenERP).
- Excellent communication skills with demonstrated experience collaborating with business analysts and business stakeholders for the development tasks.
- Demonstrate experience working with legacy web applications in PHP, ability to read and trace code to tease out business rules.
- Develop and perform web application tests including browser compatibility, functional, regression, integration testing.
- Demonstrate good understanding of the SDLC, coding best practice and standards.
- Demonstrate ability to translating business requirements into a software solution.
- Experience in version control (e.g. Git) and continuous integration / deployment (CI/CD) practices.
- Track record of delivering high quality outcomes with agreed scope, timeframe and quality.
- Able to work autonomously as well as willingness to collaborate within a team.
- Demonstrate understanding of retail industry, ideally omnichannel business models.
- Take ownership of own work, demonstration of honesty, accountability and integrity.
- Willingness to learn new skills, mature and have a “can-do” attitude.
Other desire requirements that would be advantageous but not essential
- Experience using project management tools (e.g. JIRA).
- Experience with web development frameworks (e.g. Laravel, Django, etc).
- Experience with document-oriented databases Elasticsearch, MongoDB, etc
- Experience developing and maintaining WordPress, Shopify web sites would be advantageous.
- Exposure to dashboard and reporting tools.
- Experience in developing data visualisation dashboards.
- Perform technical analysis based on business requirements from clients.
APPLYING IS EASY AS 1,2,3….
Our Hiring Process
So what are you waiting for?? If this position screams out to you YES, then complete the application as we are very keen to meet YOU!
|Job Status||Full Time|
|Salary||Php 45,000 to Php 65,000|
|Year of Experience||3 years|
|Working Hours||Day Shift|
|Dress Code||Business (e.g Shirts)|
|Telephone||(02) 485 7521|
WHY WORK FOR US?
|* FREE Daily Meals|
|* Regularization and Annual Appraisal|
|* HMO Coverage + 1 Dependent FOR FREE|
|* Paid Time Offs|
|* Competitive Salary Packages|
|* Work-Life Balance|
|* Friendly and Supportive TGT Team|