The capable and passionate application developer will be building innovative and state of the art online applications. This person will have to demonstrate great attitude with good attention of details and solid understanding of testing and supporting web sites and applications.
- Perform technical analysis based on business requirements from clients.
- Develop unit tests and automation test scripts based on business requirements
- Perform web application tests including browser compatibility, functional, regression, integration testing.
- Support and troubleshoot in-house built application related issues.
- Develop and maintain eCommerce web store front and backend web applications.
- Configure and develop customization for commercial web applications such as WordPress, Magento, etc).
- Tertiary qualifications in an IT related discipline, preferably degree in computer science or software engineering.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English.
- 3+ year commercial experience in supporting, developing and testing commercial web applications is a must.
- Experience in supporting legacy ecommerce applications.
- Good understanding of ERP systems and workflows.
- Good understanding of retail industry, ideally omnichannel business models.
- Experience developing and maintaining WordPress, Shopify web sites would be advantageous.
- Demonstrate understanding of translating business requirements into a software solution.
- Demonstrate experience collaborate with business analysts and business stakeholders for the development tasks.
- Excellent knowledge and experience in MySQL Server (i.e. SQL queries, stored procedures, triggers, etc).
- Demonstrate good understanding of the SDLC.
- Demonstrate good understanding of coding best practice and standards.
- Demonstrate good understanding of both waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Solid experience in version control and deployment process (e.g. Git).
- Track record of delivering high quality outcomes within agreed scope, timeframe and quality.
- Able to work autonomously as well as willingness to collaborate within a team.
- Take ownership of your own work, be honest, responsible and accountable.
- Willingness to learn new skills, mature and have a “can-do” attitude.
- Experience using project management tools (e.g. JIRA).
- Experience with developing data visualisation dashboards
- Exposure to dashboard and reporting tools.
- Experience in API development.
- Experience with web development frameworks (e.g. Codeigniter, Laravel, Django, etc).
- Experience with Python, MEAN stack.
- Experience coaching junior developers or team leading.
|Job Status||Full Time|
|Salary||₱45,000 to ₱55,000|
|Year of Experience||3|
|Working Hours||Day Shift|
|Dress Code||Business (e.g Shirts)|
|Telephone||(02) 485 7521|
WHY WORK FOR US?
|* FREE Daily Meals|
|* Regularization and Annual Appraisal|
|* HMO Coverage + 1 Dependent FOR FREE|
|* Paid Time Offs|
|* Competitive Salary Packages|
|* Work-Life Balance|
|* Friendly and Supportive TGT Team|