YOU DESERVE THE BEST – Enjoy these Perks!
Career development and certifications
- Azure Training
- Leadership program
- Possible training abroad with MSP experts
Competitive salary package
Starts at P60K, earn more with annual appraisal (based on merits) and referral programs (incentives up to P50k).
Other Perks you’ll love
- Day 1 HMO for employees
- Additional HMO coverage with Dental (with dependent & pre-existing conditions accepted)
- Mental health consultations
- Access to Medical Team on Day 1
- Life insurance
- Paid-time offs
- Free Daily Meals
- Regular awards and recognitions
- Employee Savings Program
- Active Directory Administration/ Azure AD (creation of users’ accounts, password reset, unlock accounts, account filter access, etc.)
- monitoring with Backup systems/ technologies (Symantec, Veeam, Veritas, Storage Craft) – at least one
- Office 365 Administration (user mailbox creation, shared mailbox and DLs management, email security MS application support, license management etc..
- Provide support for IT-related issues involving Microsoft’s applications and operating systems
- Support of disaster recovery solutions
- diagnosing and rectifying WAN and LAN issues, and wireless networks.
- Remote access solution implementation and support: VPN, Terminal Services
- Monitoring and management of System Alerts
- Experience in Active Directory, DNS and Windows domain environments
- Experience with Connect Wise ticket management and time sheet logging system or any similar ticketing platform.
- Sound knowledge of Backup technologies (Storage Craft or any similar system)
- Office 365 Administration
- Strong Desktop troubleshooting skills for Windows 10,8,7 and MAC (good to have)
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills
- Good Verbal and Written communication skills
- Interpersonal skills such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care
What you could be with TGT
About the Company
For over a decade, Techno Global Team (TGT) has been at the forefront of bringing top talents together to empower and transform people’s lives around the globe.
We believe that career fulfillment is a huge driver for success, so we ensure to support our staff through various social engagement activities and training programs that help them maximize their potential.
TGT celebrates diversity and inclusivity. Shaped by employees from different backgrounds, race, age, gender, religion, and culture, we take pride in fostering a workplace where strong work ethics and fun thrive.